AISU & de Voorkamer Present: Swap Till You Drop!
Hey you! Are you into reusing, reducing and recycling? Do you love the thrill of finding hidden gems in clothing swaps? Listen up, because AISU presents:
Swap till you drop! A clothing swap for a more sustainable and fair Utrecht.
If you are tired of wearing the same old clothes everyday, swap them with someone else’s. We invite everyone to De Voorkamer on Thursday the 21st of February from 15:00, entrance is free. Bring all the fabulous clothes you don’t wear anymore and let other people enjoy them!
If you would like to come swap clothing and are going to bring clothes yourself, please sign up via the google form.
BEHOLD. To keep it fun for everyone, we have a few guidelines to follow for swapping clothes! Please keep to them if you decide to join.
- please bring your clothes in washed and good condition
- swapping underwear-/garments is not allowed
- if you have no clothes to swap but still really like an item, you are allowed to ask if you can buy the item from the owner for as much as 5 euros
- if you can’t seem to swap all your old clothes, you can decide to leave them at De Voorkamer. The AISU board will donate them for you to a second hand store (kringloop) in Utrecht.
- you can bring as much clothes as you want
- you can swap as much clothes as you want
Lastly, have fun, treat everyone with love and respect and feel free to invite all your friends!
Note: this event is wheelchair friendly and accessible